Marketing Manager, Wokingham -
The Company – Marketing Manager
This brand is one of the companies we often hear candidates say is on their “wish list” of companies they’d love to work for – and with good reason! They have global name recognition and have been dominating their markets for years now – if you don’t own one of their products already, you probably see them most days.
With an extremely loyal customer base and a diverse portfolio of brands – some of which have seen phenomenal growth even throughout a global pandemic – they are a force to be reckoned with.
On top of this, they genuinely care about their staff and want to see them succeed – they have fantastic learning and development schemes in place to ensure you’re always growing – both within your career and personally. They have an open, creative mindset and love people who bring new ideas and ways of thinking to the table – a marketer’s dream!
The Role – Marketing Manager
This is a hands-on and fast-paced role, which will see you delivering on a wide-range of strategic marketing communications plans for a number of consumer brands. Day to day, you could be…
- Updating multiple branded websites – both creating and uploading fresh content and giving existing pages a refresh via their CMS platform
- Managing the social media calendar – developing social campaigns, creating new posts across all major social platforms to drive engagement
- Owning community management for multiple branded social media accounts with a large following and high engagement
- Producing creative, engaging and exciting content for use on paid and owned media campaigns
- Optimising their websites for SEO purposes – improving search engine rankings for keywords and driving traffic to the sites
You – Marketing Manager
To succeed in this company and role, you need to be someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in; this is a busy working environment, and the business is growing, so there’s always plenty for you to do!
Ideally, you’ll have…
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a broad Digital Marketing Executive role within a consumer or retail business, with a strong emphasis on B2C digital campaigns
- Hands on experience working across a number of digital channels including social media, paid media, content marketing and analytics
- Prior experience updating and managing CMS platforms – this will be an essential component of this role! (Ideally, you’ll have used Drupal, CQ5 or WordPress)
- Excellent social media skills – encompassing both social media campaigns, content calendars and strategies, as well as community management
- A proactive and driven mindset, strong commercial focus and be passionate about doing the best job you can do
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following; their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
Their offices are based in Berkshire but the whole team is 100% remote currently. From the summer (or when it is safe to do so) they will be looking to return to the office on a 50/50 split basis between working from home and being back in the office.
As such, this role would be easily commutable for those living in Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role will certainly be one of interest to many marketing professionals, so please don’t hold back from submitting your interest.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly