You would be joining a UK based high growth PPC-only digital marketing agency. Specialising in the single channel of PPC (currently encompassing Search Engine and Social PPC), who are driven to deliver the best results, service and value for their growing client portfolio in the industry. Choosing not to focus on traditional agency approach encompassing office dogs, table tennis and bean bags, they’re committed to a specific and expert service where results, pro-activity and value are primary objectives.
Trading for almost two years they have had great success in growing a diverse range of PPC clients. Having now found their footing and having solidified their offering, they are looking to expand their team with a new PPC Manager to look after a number of client accounts and build a team of 5 PPC Executives.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who lives and breathes PPC. Your current role should be solely focused on PPC and preferably you’ll also have either agency or freelancer experience on the side of an in-house role. Your role is to maximise the performance of all client accounts in your remit; ensuring you are obtaining the best results possible at all times, ensuring that clients are always in the loop with your campaign progress and that you’re consistently expanding upon your PPC and industry knowledge.
You will be based remotely indefinitely and can work from anywhere within the UK, though you will be required to attend in person meetings and catch-ups up to once per week at our Head Office in Chester, North West England.
You will be predominantly specialised in Google/Search Ads, however any additional specialties such as Social, Video or display will also be highly valued. They have a diverse mix of lead gen and E-commerce style clients so aren’t limited to specific industries, but they do value strengths in specific verticals if you have them.
Day to day, your role will be managing and overseeing a diverse range of client accounts across multiple PPC channels, though 80% of the current client base is Google only, You will be the account manager for a set of client accounts and manage these end to end, only dipping into other accounts to cover other team members illnesses or annual leave.
What’s in it for you
This position is fully remote, also coming with flexible working hours and a highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 DOE plus a significant number of client service focused bonuses which are detailed below;
- Client retention landmarks; you will be rewarded a % of the clients monthly retainer when clients under your management hit landmarks such as 6, 12, 18 and 24+ months as a client. The company don’t tie clients into long contracts so it’s very much down to you to ensure that clients remain with them. These percentages are in increments from 10% through to 100% of a clients monthly retainer. To give you an idea, standard client retainers are based off 12.5% of ad spend.
- Upsell Opportunities: If you are able to introduce clients to new channels that require an increased management fee or are able to upsell any subscriptions (such as click fraud prevention or 3rd party tracking), you will receive a recurring bonus of 15% of the upsell value.
- 5 Star client reviews; For every 5 star client review obtained from your clients, you will receive a bonus of up to £100.
- Case Studies: For every successful case study you can detail following results you’ve delivered for a client, you will receive a bonus of up to £100.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £40,000 DOE.
- Day to day working remotely, with some requirements for internal in person meetings and client meetings.
- Ability to commute to Chester based head office on up to a weekly basis.
- Flexible hours (core hours of 10 – 4 must be met).
- Company pension.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to progress into more senior role/possible equity
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly