Exciting Ecommerce Executive Role Within an Organic Food Company
Your new company
Your new company is global organic food company. Having been established for over 25 years, the company's main mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet by providing organic, healthy, and innovative products through their brands.
Your new role
You will be coming in as a bright ecommerce executive to join their 4+ marketing to support their growing ecommerce business. You will be focusing on two direct-to-consumer ecommerce sites and multiple listings on Amazon. You'll have exposure to marketing strategy, and an opportunity to learn and lead execution. This role focuses on the ecommerce side and how the company can boost online web sales. Your main responsibility would be the company's ecommerce site and how the company can optimise any online and trading sales.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you must have ALL of the following requirement:
- 2+ years ecommerce and digital marketing experience is essential
- Industry background not specific but ideally from an FMCG or food background
- Experience in managing ecommerce websites are essential
- Experience with working with agencies (ie. PPC agencies) is essential
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities in order to craft plans, find opportunities and effectively measure performance
- Experience using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Passion and interest for health food
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary between £30-£35k (dependant on experience) plus a generous benefit package and the opportunity to build your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career..
Apply for Ecommerce Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly