Senior Campaign Manager
Data Delivery Lead / Senior Campaign Manager £45K to £50K
This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative data agency within a diverse and passionate data team who working with highly advanced marketing technology and data models.
This is a senior data focused role and would suit you if you have a solid understanding of data and campaign management tools and are happy liaising directly with clients.
They are looking for someone with database marketing experience, SQL and some campaign management tools knowledge – you will use SFMC and Adobe Campaign to complete extracts, but they can offer training on these.
This is a varied role which will include database updates, campaign setup and execution and reporting for two key clients of this marketing agency.
- Take briefs from clients and follow through to delivery.
- Manage and monitor database updates.
- Setup and execute ad hoc and new trigger campaigns as well as monitoring automated trigger campaigns and reporting.
- Delivery, technical and data issue management and resolution
- Provide support to junior team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’ll come from a database marketing background and have a solid understanding of both data and databases with a marketing background.
- You’ll have excellent SQL skills and knowledge of ETL tools.
- Good working knowledge of a campaign management tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign to build campaign audience selections.
- Data processing and data manipulation skills and data mining experience
- Good communication skills with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Incredibly strong organisational skills, the ability to think on your feet and multi-task.
This is a great opportunity to work at a fabulous agency that looks after their staff (they are often voted one of the best agencies to work for), offers great training and fantastic benefits.
This role is remote at the moment and then will be part based from home with 2 days at office near Gatwick, West Sussex
The salary for this role is between £45K and £50K.
Apply for Senior Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly