Mar-Tech Director, Central London / Work from Home – Up to £100k DOE plus benefits
This super exciting and well-known tech agency are in need of a Mar-Tech Director to join their data focused team,
They’re building out their technology capability to support their ambitious clients. Are you a Mar-Tech Director with a broad understanding of the marketing technology landscape and a depth of expertise on working with connected customer marketing technology.
This Mar-Tech Director will have:
• Familiarity with technology that forms a single view of customer and how to structure the SCV for easy activation.
• Understanding and has built customer communication journeys and experiences that use technology for personalisation and decisioning, across multiple channels.
• An ability to leverage technology for storing, categorising and distributing digital content.
• Can spot opportunities to bring in advanced analytics and data science.
This Mar-Tech Director will principally lead the connected customer transformation work along with supporting other agency clients and new business mission if called for.
This Mar-Tech Director will have hands on experience of planning and delivering customer journeys enabled by omnichannel marketing technology. They will need to be confident and consultative, bringing their valued experience, to deliver an all new omnichannel customer experiences.
This Mar-Tech Director should be comfortable operating independently and as part of a large team and be able to influence and educate their colleagues at all levels, to create great work for their clients.
This Mar-Tech Director are on a digital transformation journey with a new MarTech platform (PEGA) coming online in 2021 and new tech capabilities (such as Tealium) available to improve customer understanding and journey execution.
This Mar-Tech Director will be passionate about creating customer engagement that truly makes a difference for a brand. This Mar-Tech Director will Ideally have telco, media subscription, or retail experience, have a solid CRM /MarTech experience and have understanding of digital marketing.
This Mar-Tech Director will have:
• Recent experience and positive track record in planning and delivering MarTech enabled customer journeys and experiences
• Ability to use data to build out customer views and suggest content & messaging initiatives but also to establish robust benchmarks and test and learn approaches working with client
• Ability to speak and act confidently with senior clients and senior agency partners and influence outcomes.
• Ability to work as part of an integrated agency group for written response to brief with simple, clear narratives that weave together inputs from multiple agencies into one cohesive and coherent story.
• In depth knowledge of CRM and associated technologies, with additional core understanding of brand and media (Digital+) to a level at which the candidate is able to confidently question recommendations from other agencies in their specialist areas.
• Passionate about insight, measurement and evaluation.
Are you the kind of Mar-Tech Director who wants to work for a huge, global agency with some very exciting clients?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference AP937.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Mar-Tech Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly