Project Manager | £: competitive day rate | London
We’re very proud to have recruited for this client for a number of years now. They are a truly global British brand with a history stretching back over 100 years. The organisation has many facets including hosting a global sporting event, retail outlets, museum, charitable foundation, restaurants, bars, publishing and TV.
We’re looking for a freelance Project Manager with branding and activation experience. You’ll be overseeing a project that requires a considered approach and methodical attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering creative in a spatial setting
- Managing and understanding successful brand activations, working with brand guidelines
- Experience briefing designers and suppliers, ensuring a seamless workflow process from presenting initial concepts through to overseeing installation
- Available 2-3 days a week between April and the installation in mid-June
- The willingness and ability to conduct regular site visits in central London (Westminster) with sometimes little notice
Please apply to find out more.