Head of Marketing
5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Director
Head of Marketing, Kings Lynn (remote) -
The Company – Head of Marketing
Our exclusive client, an industry leader in the medical technology field based in Kings Lynn are seeking a highly driven, technically savvy Head of Marketing to continue to propel the business forward during a period of exciting expansion and continual organic growth.
The Role – Head of Marketing
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for taking ownership of the marketing communications activities, devising and executing strategies. Your responsibilities as Head of Marketing will include:
- Developing the marketing strategy across digital and printed channels, and implementing your plans working closely with your team of 5.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets across all marketing activities
- Create and deliver digital marketing plans across their website, social media channels, campaigns and other projects.
- Working closely with the Managing Director on any urgent changes, branding requirements and campaigns.
- Lead and managing a marketing and design team of 5.
Requirements – Head of Marketing
This is a fantastic role for an experienced marketer to join a well-established business recognised highly in their field. This Head of Marketing position not for the faint hearted, it requires drive, flexibility, forward-thinking, and excellent planning. In order to be considered, you’ll have:
- A demonstrable experience in building a marketing strategy and executing plans.
- A drive and hunger to succeed and create your legacy, with a flexible and confident outlook.
- Juggle multiple products across digital marketing, content, events, campaigns and PR, as well as ensuring efficient internal communications.
- A through and through tangible B2B background, ideally come from experience within medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare, with an understanding of technology.
The role is currently mostly remote with the expectation to work within the office on an ad-hock basis. Therefore, ideally it would best suit those living within a radius of the offices or comfortable to travel, such as from Kings Lynn, Norwich, Ipswich, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Peterborough, Downham Market, and wider areas of Suffolk and Norfolk. Those outside of these areas will not be discounted.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly