Digital Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive role in international law firm. Great opportunity for an assistant to step up. Salary up to £35,000. London.
An enthusiastic and motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude is being sought to join this mid-sized international law firm’s busy marketing and business development team based in London as a Digital Marketing Executive. This firm has seen rapid expansion in recent years and is an industry leader in a number of niche sectors. It offers the opportunity to gain exposure to international work but working in a team small enough where you can make your mark. Working on digital marketing initiatives, this role focuses on the firm’s website, social media and digital presence.
- Writing and posting on the firm’s social media channels;
- Regularly updating the firm’s website including content, imagery and SEO;
- Uploading new articles, press releases, etc. to the firm’s CMS;
- Updating content on the firm’s microsites;
- Regular website analytics;
- Assisting with the project management and execution of changes to the firm’s website.
You will have professional services experience, in a digital, marketing or communications role. You will be expected to have:
- A strong understanding of social media platforms;
- Experience of CMS, ideally WordPress;
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills ideally
- Experience of writing creative online comms.
This would be a great opportunity for digital, marketing or communications assistant/coordinator looking for a step up.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly