Digital Content Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Reading - Flexible working options available
A leading research organisation based in Reading
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Content & Social Media Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for driving lead generation through engaging content within core defined markets. It is important that the role holder can produce and coordinate the promotion of content created by analysts to create engaging content that can be used across various digital platforms in both written and video format.
- Create/curate engaging content that supports the customer journey and drives lead generation
- Plan structured and engaging content journeys for both new and existing customers in both written and video format (PremierPro)
- Creating and writing digital content to raise the profile of the brand in new markets
- Drive a strategic content plan using a carefully mapped customer and scheduled approach
- Reinforce the organisations status as an industry thought-leader and increase its following and rankings across all owned digital channels - including social media, e-marketing, website and blogs.
- Evaluating results and effectiveness; taking action to improve engagement and content where identified - Google Analytics etc.
- Reporting on digital campaigns and updating digital content to keep it fresh and search engine optimised.
- Proven track record of end-to-end digital content management
- Ability to write about complex subject-matter in an accessible and engaging way
- Experience using PremierPro to create engaging video content - interview, thought leader & subject matter
- Strong portfolio of professional work, including optimised content
- Experience of managing digital content across a range of platforms, including testing, reviewing and revising approach to optimise impact and keep content fresh
- Attention to detail: impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Experience of managing and growing social media accounts using analytics, reporting and scheduling tools, e.g. Hootsuite
- Enthusiastic team player - able to build constructive relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
If you are actively looking for a full mix Digital Content Manager opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130.
Apply for Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly