Digital Learning Developer
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
Digital Learning Developer
Do you have a passion for creating amazing digital learning content? Are you fed up of ‘click next’ e-learning courses that are dull and uninspiring? Do you like to tell stories and find interesting ways of explaining complex subjects? If this sounds like you, we’re looking for 2 Digital Learning Developers who have experience in creating blended digital learning experiences in partnership with one of our in-house clients.
Your skills could include designing and developing web-based learning content, scripting or shooting short films/explainer videos and creating or conceptualising animations. You will have a solid understanding of how people learn, new technologies which enhance learner experiences and you are determined to change the learning industry for the better.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing, dynamic team that creates effective blended campaigns focused on a wide range of subjects. This is a role that needs an innovative individual with a great eye for design across different media and isn’t afraid to try out new things.
Working in Agile, you’ll work in partnership with our clients to conceptualise, design and develop award-winning learning products. You will have the ability to write exceptional copy with an emphasis on storytelling, adapting for audiences and clear messaging.
You would be perfect for this role if you:
● Have a media or communications based background, either in Marketing, Web Design, Social Media or in a Learning Team with a bias for Digital content.
● Love designing and developing powerful and engaging content across any medium, using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects.
● Have experience working with content management systems, like Vimeo, Wordpress or other LMSs.
● Enjoy collaboration and working in small teams on projects that last weeks rather than months.
● You have experience working closely with clients or SMEs either in-house or within an agency.
● You have experience writing copy.
● A determination for innovation and experimentation.
● Solid time management skills, both of your own time and others, ideally through the use of digital planning tools.
● Travel to London or other parts of the UK if required
● 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in designing and creating digital content
● Comfortable with working on both Mac and PC platforms
● Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
● Working experience with a Financial Organisation or Large Blue Chip Company
It would also be beneficial if:
● You have worked in/are used to using project planning tools like Workfront/Jira
● An understanding of Agile, Lean & Design Thinking Principles
About Media Zoo and the Role
Media Zoo is the UK's fastest growing communications agency and we are looking for a PR Business Development Director to grow our PR offer. Our PR team provides everything from strategic messaging and media training to corporate and consumer PR, event management and crisis communications. The company also offers award-winning corporate film as well as cutting edge online learning.
Role: Digital Learning Developer
Contract: 12 months Fixed Term (with potential to extend)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Benefits: As a Media Zoo employee you will receive a Free breakfast, Perkbox (free of charge), As a birthday treat you will receive a paid day off to enjoy your birthday. We have also signed up to Cyclescheme. After six months service you are eligible to Interest free emergency loans up to the value of £1,500, NEST Pension Scheme (Employees contribute 5% and the company contributes 3%.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 1 month of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, eLearning Developer, Training, L&D, Virtual Learning Environment, E-Learning Designer, Learning and Development, Blended Learning, Content Developer, Learning Technologist, etc.