- Job Role
- Digital Designer
Exciting Digital Designer for a Global Sports Retailer
Your new company
Your new company is a leading sports retailer who is looking to undergo a complete rebranding. This company is global company who is looking to grow their brand on a global scale.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the creative lead (senior designer), whose main focus for primarily but not exclusively social, online advertising, and video content. Your main focus in this role are the digital advertising, both print and digital, social media, content, video production and the 3D renders for the company. Some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- With an immediate focus on improving brand image, this role needs to develop new creative designs for all communications across digital and traditional channels.
- This role will always be thinking of how the brand image evolves, and will stay abreast of trends, insights, innovative creative and using technology to deliver efficiencies.
- The day to day of this role will be taking business and creative briefs, working through concepts considering the marketing channel or environment to ensure the creative is fit for business driving the desired result.
- Reset the brand communications with new guidelines and templates. In the market we will see a consistent blue thread across our communications.
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have all of the following key requirements:
- 5 years of experience in an in house creative team or creative agency, with at least 3 years in the UK
- experience across both digital and print mediums but has deeper experiences in the digital landscape having proven examples of international large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns.
- Must have developed guidelines for a retailer and/or lifestyle brand - must come from this industry background
- Highly skilled in some, or all, of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Bongo, Flamingo, After Effects
- You must have a design portfolio showing examples of your previous work
- Experience in producing and editing video content for digital channels is essential
What you'll get in return
If you are selected for the role, you will receive a competitive base between £35k to £40k dependant on experience. Additionally, you will receive an attractive benefits package, such as, holiday, pension, use of sports facilities and open to career progression and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.