Consumer Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Our client is a the UK's No 1 rated home insurer. They win awards for their services and for innovation. They have quickly grown to be on of the top home insurance providers in the UK.
Working here is going to be challenging and demanding, but it will also be creative and collaborative. You're going to be rolling up your sleeves on occasion, but you will also need to be able to bring new ideas and thinking. You absolutely will not be bored here, ever!
It's a great place to work. There's a friendly, social culture and they retain the positives of being a small company. Not least because they have amazing chill out spaces where you can play the drums or even play pool!
You will be responsible to devising and executing strategy to support two clear objectives:
- Increase sales volumes by optimising existing distribution channels and establishing new channels; and
- Increasing income per customer by way of improving conversion rates, average premiums, add-on penetration rates, cross-sell etc.
This will require you to have strong commercial and analytical skills. Additionally, you need to have a demonstrable history of managing marketing campaigns from cradle to grave i.e. from concept, launch, measurement and optimisation.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing, internal teams (e.g. sales, product, analysis and pricing) and external agencies to deliver our acquisition strategy. Meaning strong communication and stakeholder management is an essential requirement for this role.
Whilst this role is highly commercial, the breadth of the marketing team provides the opportunity to move into brand and communications positions in time. Our ambition is to have a marketing team of fully rounded marketers that can combine their passion for numbers, consumers and the brand into commercial success.
- This is a hands-on role demanding the creation, implementation and optimisation of both online and offline marketing tactics.
- Produce cost benefit analysis/commercial justification for new campaigns/promotions.
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure costs are directed in the most effective way possible.
- Overseeing the measurement and reporting of campaign activity.
- Provide regular updates to the business on the performance of customer acquisition.
- Manage external agencies.
- Briefing creative requirements to agencies to deliver collateral necessary for campaigns.
- Provide briefs to generate insight to internal and external parties.
- Brief internal and external parties on.
- Provide support to other areas of marketing where required.
Skills and experience
- Strong work ethic.
- A real depth experience working in marketing.
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytically minded.
- Advanced skillset in Excel.
- Must be comfortable working with and optimising conversion funnels.
- Strong knowledge of managing and optimising online and offline marketing campaigns.
They're ready to hire, so send through your CV and we can get the process started.
Apply for Consumer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly