Head of Communications
1 day left
- Job Role
- Head of Communications
Head of Communications
£75,000 - £80,000
Oxford - Flexible working options available (hybrid working/part time)
I am currently working with a rapidly growing professional services organisation based in Oxford
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Head of Communications to join the organisation. This role is responsible for creating a PR & Communications strategy to drive engagement and raise brand awareness.
- Lead and develop a Communications & PR strategy for the firm to drive engagement and brand awareness both internally and externally using a multi-channel approach
- Build world-class relations with priority media targets including key industry publications
- Utilise media relationships to deliver coverage and positioning for the company that reinforces current leadership in the sector thinking about budget and target audiences
- Ensure consistent messaging reflecting the businesses personality and purpose across print, broadcast, online and social media.
- Manage and drive key stories using engaging and effective content, by building strong relationships with business stakeholders and utilising their experience and knowledge.
- Using insight to drive discussions and communications planning, deliver UK employee campaigns locally, ensuring appropriate use of channels and language for the country audience.
- Support culture and business change that encourages behaviours that reflect our values and supports the overall company strategy
- Enhance internal messaging through story telling and effective internal communications to ensure our vision and values are consistent across our offices.
- Strong communications and PR experience within the professional services industry - construction, architect practices or structural engineering firms.
- Proven ability to operate within a partnership matrix and prioritise competing demands.
- Proven ability to align a company wide strategy, whilst maintaining an awareness of local sensitivities.
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills and ability to produce clear, engaging content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal presence/credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and project management skills.
- Displays behaviours aligned to the company values.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and pressurised situations.
- Proven crisis management skills.
If you are actively looking for a Head of Communications opportunity within a growing business, please do not hesitate to contact me. This is a fantastic opportunity to build something from scratch and really add value to an organisation keen to raise their brand awareness. This role is flexible on location, however there will be a requirement to travel to the Oxford office on a regular basis, so within reasonable/ easy commuting distance would be advisable.
Samantha Oswald - 01865 972130 / [mailto:]
Apply for Head of Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly