Exciting new temporary opportunity for a Press Officer to join an education organisation
Press Officer 15.37 per hour
3 months (temporary)
Your new role will be working for a leading education organisation based in Oxfordshire, my client is actively looking for a Press Officer to join their team to provide media through online channels, work with key stakeholders for engagement and maximise press activity.
- Responsible for enhancing the profile, reputation of the organisation with key targets audiences
- build relationships with key media by positioning the School as an expert commentator on trends and issues in the market
- Increase the share of voice in key media (print, broadcast, online and social)
- Write press pitches, releases and web stories and support the creation of content as appropriate, to attract the attention of journalists
- Build good relations with the media, identify subjects of interest to individual journalists and support press visits
- Successful experience in a PR, online media or communications roles
- Proven experience in managing social media channels
- Background in content writing and journalism
- Experience working with key stakeholders, crisis communications and press releases
- Assisting in managing online communications to wider audiences
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. This role would best suit a Press Officer, Media Officer, or Digital Communications Officer. If you have the above skill set and are considering a move, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130.