Brand Manager - High Growth SME Food and Drink Brand
1 day left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
2020 has seen phenomenal growth in this on-trend naturally healthy SME food business. The products are naturally high in protein, minerals and full of essential vitamins. Free from any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives they are a big hit with consumers.
With turnover increasing more than four-fold the trajectory it shows no sign of them slowing down. They have ambitious plans for further growth in the UK and overseas, and a market-leading innovation plan. Increased distribution and award-winning new products combined with changing consumer behaviour have been the major pillars for success. This is the category leader supplying top retailers both mainstream and specialist. Sales are growing rapidly, and the company has to date experienced sales growth of over 250% YOY.
This isn’t for the faint-hearted – the pace is fast, the standards are high and no day is the same. But if you are up for the challenge this could be the role that step changes your career.
- Brand Manager - SME Food and Drink Brand
- £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
- London based with some remote working
- Opportunity to manage brand products in the UK, France and Germany
We are looking for a brilliant Brand Manager to support and deliver on the marketing strategy across UK and European markets. You'll be responsible for strengthening the brand and building strong consumer awareness making this the go-to food/beverage snacking brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans for the UK, France and Germany - Increasing brand awareness
- Help deliver sustainable business and share growth
- Lead on a number of marketing disciplines including innovation & packaging, experiential events, sampling and awards.
- Constantly review brand performance, monitor and analyze market and competitor performance/activities
- Proactively recommending changes to the annual plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness - Stakeholder Management.
The role requires a strong commercial marketer able to work exceptionally well cross-functionally. You must be:
- Highly experienced, successful in the past across blue-chip / SME, evidently thriving on challenge and responsibility.
- Good attention to detail & experience managing multiple artwork projects
- French or German-speaking would be a bonus.
- Highly commercial, practical, efficient, confident, high-energy.
- Brilliant stake-holder management skills
Apply for Brand Manager - High Growth SME Food and Drink Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly