Influencer Marketing Assistant
Influencer Marketing Assistant, Stansted -
If you are a social media obsessed, up and coming digital whizz, then we might have just the role for you… This role can be either office or home based, so is open to 100% remote (UK based) candidates.
We’re working with a world leading social media platform, to find a driven and passionate Influencer Marketing Assistant to join their ever-expanding team. You will live and breath social media in this role scouting talent and attracting influencers to join their brand.
You will need at least one year’s marketing experience or carry a relevant marketing degree. This is the ideal role for a confident candidate who thrives in the social media industry and can deliver creative concepts.
As Influencer Marketing Assistant, your role will have you involved in:
- Taking ownership for your marketing plans that will engage with new and potential content producers, driving successful recruits and increasing the organisations size
- Executing regular and thorough market research to develop your understanding of the current market and new trends
- Gaining a strong understanding of potential new recruit’s background/experience and supporting them with the whole joining process
- Utilising a mix of marketing activities to grow brand awareness, recognising areas for improvement and new recruitment methodologies
- Regularly liaising with candidates, offering customer support and insight
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a highly established media organisation with a strong presence. You will have the opportunity to drive innovative campaigns and run with your own ideas!
Due to the location of their Essex based office, this role is commutable from Stansted, Bishop’s Stortford, Cambridge, Royston, Harlow, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Stevenage, Letchworth, Braintree and Chelmsford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.