Content Marketing Executive
- Job Role
- Content Executive
Content Marketing Executive, Slough -
*when they move back into the office, you will need to be able to drive to access their offices*
We’re recruiting for a well-known, multi-award-winning distribution business in the heart of Berkshire. They’re an industry leading business who deliver exceptional levels of service to their clients. The business is also renowned for offering generous perks to its employees and have a firm commitment to personal and professional development, offering training and mentorship to all staff, across the board.
This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to be innovative and think outside the box to create inspiring and exciting marketing plans to bring on new customers. As Content Marketing Executive your day to day could look like:
- Taking ownership of the new business marketing plan and developing multi-channel marketing propositions for potential new customers
- Designing literature, producing presentations and writing creative marketing content
- Supporting the wider team with relevant marketing support when required
- Liaise with internal teams in order to manage projects efficiently and meet deadlines
- Create bespoke content for potential new clients with the purpose of bringing in new business.
- Review current trends and insights in order to best tailor marketing content and collateral
- Introducing innovative ways of communicating the marketing strategy through both print and digital media
Our client is seeking a driven and innovative Marketing executive who has a unique approach to their role, thinking outside the box to create inspiring and exciting marketing plans and really make this role their own. With at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, you will have experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
Due to the location of the offices, this role could be of interest to those living in Windsor, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Harrow, Woking, Guildford, Egham, Uxbridge, Beaconsfield, Watford, Henley-on-Thames, Bracknell and Richmond.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region
Apply for Content Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly