Exciting temporary opportunity for a Programme Manager to join an education organisation
Programme Manager £29,176-34,804
3 months (temporary)
Your new role will be working for a leading education organisation based in Oxfordshire, my client is actively looking for a Programmes Manager to join their team to provide comprehensive project management to assure the quality of the delivery of their education programmes.
- Responsible for project management of onboarding, programme set up, inductions and programme delivery
- Event planning and management, producing marketing collateral, working with internal staff, key stakeholders to collaborate effectively on events
- Promote the organisations programmes to a wide range of audiences including current students and stakeholders through events
- Work with Senior Programme Managers on gathering and analysing data for forecasting, monitoring and quarterly reviews of programme budgets, and make recommendations for continuous improvement in delivery
- Supervise the arrangements for and contribute to, termly Programme Committee Meetings
- Successful experience of project or event management, with the ability to work to tight and frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and professional manner. Demonstrable experience of working effectively and authoritatively with clients and customers
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with senior executive customers
- Background in event management, strategy and planning
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. This role would best suit a Programme Manager and Events Manager. If you have the above skill set and are considering a move, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130.