Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you an influential communicator with great campaign management skills?
I'm currently working with the one the UK's leading financial firms - Legal & General, on an opportunity for a Campaign Manager to make an impact on their B2B marketing communications plan.
You'll be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, liaising with multiple teams to continually differentiate and seek out new ways of working. The purpose of the role will be to drive engagement with financial advisors by leading the full end to end process - design, develop and deliver campaigns and marketing material.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for B2B marketing, experience of managing campaigns from the briefing to creative evaluation, and the ability to keep to strict timelines.
You will need experience in:
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Strong communication skills with senior stakeholders
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to keep to strict deadlines
- An analytical mindset
- Experience of working with external creative agencies
- Experience of working within a marketing function or creative agency
- B2B marketing experience
If this has piqued your interest, please apply with your updated CV below and we can arrange for an informal discussion to find out if this is the role for you.