Business Development Manager (Birmingham)
Business Development Manager – Birmingham based role. Brand new client facing role involving mix of sales and strategic BD support in national law firm.
This national law firm has and entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. It has ambitious expansion plans and in order to help it achieve those goals it is looking for a further Business Development Manager. You will be aligned to the Birmingham office and manage all business development activities for that office across practice and sector groups.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Identify growth opportunities and generate leads, particularly targeting the corporate mid-market and SMEs;
- Leverage networking opportunities, attending industry events and develop partnerships with relevant trade bodies and associations;
- Develop and grow business from intermediaries;
- Client relationship management – enhance relationships with existing clients to grow new areas of business as well as develop new products, services and value adds for clients;
- Play an advisory, coaching and supporting role to partners and fee-earners on their business development activities;
- Work with partners to help them to cross-sell across different practice groups;
- Work on bids and proposals;
- Client and market research.
This is a great role for either an established BD Manager who enjoys being client facing and is looking for a new challenge or a Senior Business Development Executive who is ready to take the next step and grow into a role.
You will have strong business development and sales experience gained in professional services or a B2B environment. Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the corporate, mid-market and SME business environment. You will be tenacious with an entrepreneurial approach to business development. In addition, you will have a proven track record of developing a sales pipeline. You will have the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally and have excellent influencing skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.