Corporate Access Coordinator
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a global Investment Management firm that are leaders within their industry. The role is based in London but will require strong co-ordination with the two other regional corporate access teams in New York and Hong Kong.
Your new role
In your new role as a Corporate Access Coordinator you will be responsible for building relationships with Corporate Investor Relations teams with a view to maximising corporate access across the C-suite and divisional management for the organisations investment teams. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange all logistics associated with corporate access interactions - NDRs, site visits, conference calls and one-off meetings. You will develop ongoing knowledge of PM and analyst coverage in allocated sector and/ or region to plan results season roadshow schedule and curate bespoke field trip agendas in line with teams' investment strategy and philosophy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial services experience and ideally, prior experience in Corporate Access, Investor Relations, or Investments
- High degree of operational efficiency, ability to prioritise and multi-task with close attention to detail
- Strong written and inter-personal communication skills
- A self-starter with ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiencies in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Fluent English a prerequisite; fluency in additional European languages is an advantage
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive £298 Per Day (PAYE) and the opportunity to work with a global leader within the investment management industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, either click the apply now button or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
Please only apply if you have the required skill set and industry experience.