Content and Production Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Content & Production to shape, implement and coordinate content plans for Turning Point and its associated commercial venture brands; livelife (B2C) & Rightsteps (B2B).
If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and would like to be involved in shaping meaningful content for a range of different customer groups, we’d like to meet you.
The Content & Production Manager will manage all Turning Point brands and will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy.
This exciting opportunity has arisen as the company continues to growth both within the Turning Point brand and our Commercial Ventures portfolio of brands. This role working alongside the Brand Manager and Marketing Manager is essential to act as a crucial part of the growth of our portfolio as we take different brands to different customers.
Essentially, we require an experienced Manager to plan, coordinate and implement marketing and communications activities across the business.
The successful candidate will be accountable for all content and manage a Content & Production Officer.
Daily activities will include;
- Producing assets to drive an increase in referrals across all TP brands
- Leading on content generation and driving a content management strategy
- Hootsuite management
- Creation of routine key messages and dissemination; including more complex messaging
- Reporting on activity linked to the communications plan and performance
- Managing and editing the service website and advising on latest enhancement trends
- Social media management
- Leading health prevention campaigns working alongside the service leads
- Assisting the implementation of plans to build Turning Point’s presence in new and existing territories
- Training and upskilling members of the organisation to produce their own marketing materials
- Acting as the brand custodial alongside Marketing peers on all internally produced content
This area of the business is fast paced, challenging and subject to continuous change and development. To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of working in content production and execution and be up to date with innovative content and trends.
Experience of working on end-to-end digital marketing content campaigns is essential as is experience across B2B2C, B2B & B2C brands. A CIM qualification is essential, as well as content planning and production experience. Specific experience within the Health and Social Care sector is highly desirable.
As this position will be working across a different UK sites travel might be required.
Why Turning Point?
As a leading UK health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, Turning Point is a social enterprise where we take real pride in the services we offer.
This role works across all the Turning Point brands which include;
Turning Point – We provide support for local authorities for people affected by drug and alcohol misuse, mental health conditions, offending behaviours, unemployment, health and wellbeing, social issues, and those with a learning disability to discover new possibilities in their lives. We run all our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people.
Rightsteps – An online B2B product that offers employer and employee health and wellbeing through telephone CBT counselling and an on-demand wellbeing platform ensuring businesses are supported. Whilst having completed a successful proof of value stage this brand is now entering a crucial growth stage and needs to concentrate on retention and growth.
Livelife – A new online B2C brand (currently still in its proof of value stage) in commercial ventures offering counselling and CBT products and services direct to self-paying customers
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.