B2B & B2C Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Brand Manager to shape, implement and coordinate brand plans for Turning Points commercial B2B & B2C brands; livelife (B2C) & Rightsteps (B2B).
If you’re creative, obsessed with brands and possess a strategic mind as well as be involved in shaping meaningful brands to benefit both B2B & B2C customers, we’d like to meet you.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Build TP’s commercial brands impact and brand awareness and deliver innovative campaigns to support the ambitious growth strategies for the brands.
- Analyse our CV’s brand positioning and undertake consumer insights where required
- Help shape and communicate our vision and mission for CV brands
- Review and amend CV websites when required
- Support the HOM to shape and communicate our vision and mission both internally and externally
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with content team to instruct, craft and produce creatives to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish brand KPI’s to assess success and measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactic
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
This area of Turning Point is fast paced, challenging and subject to continuous change and development. To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of developing new to market brands in both the B2B & B2C sectors. A CIM qualification is essential and experience within the healthcare sector is highly desirable.
Other requirements include;
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager in both B2B & B2C markets
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns with the content team
- Excellent understanding and application of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Basic website development skills including experience with CSC, HTML and Java script
- Ability to manage project priorities and experienced at influencing internal stakeholders
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
Why Turning Point
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
We run all Turning Point services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people.
We also have a commercial ventures arm of the Turning Point business which a B2B & B2C brand portfolio. This role will specifically work in commercial ventures,
Our Commercial Venture Brands
Rightsteps – An online B2B product that offers employer and employee health and wellbeing through telephone CBT counselling and an on-demand wellbeing platform ensuring businesses are supported. Whilst having completed a successful proof of value stage this brand is now entering a crucial growth stage and needs to concentrate on retention and growth.
Livelife – A new online B2C brand (currently still in its proof of value stage) offering counselling and CBT products and services direct to self-paying customers
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.