Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation, Central London / Work from Home – Up to £45k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Project / Marketing Manager with a focus on Demand Generation to join this strong ABM agency. They’re experts in B2B, digital, tech and ABM. They’re relied on for their knowledge by huge tech brands as they produce great results, and they’re looking for a Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation to join their team.
This Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation will be supporting a team of experts dedicated to making the most of various paid media channels, advertising techniques and marketing automation platforms to reach highly targeted audiences. Working in collaboration with other specialist teams across the organisation you’ll consult, plan, manage, activate and report on programmes for some of the world’s biggest B2B brands. Your focus on specific audiences allows them to support the broader teams.
This Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation will focus on Account Based Marketing efforts on behalf of clients, but will also work directly with brands who need to get messages in front of a defined audience pool to support sales pipeline and lead acquisition.
As Project / Marketing Manager - Demand Generation you will be responsible for:
● Programme management: taking a brief from team leads, you’ll be able to interpret the needs and objectives of a programme and suggest approaches to achieve them. You’ll take a lead on mapping out requirements and collaborating with internal teams to get programmes launched at speed
● Budget management: you will have access to a discretionary budget to support programmes and will have a keen sense of how to get the best returns on spend, in line with programme objectives
● Project accountability: you'll be able to support and manage multiple projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work, to achieve programme
● Campaign reporting: working alongside colleagues you’ll oversee the administration and management of reporting of campaigns. From which you’ll be able to provide recommendations and insights to be used as part of future activity
● Team relationship development: you will be able to develop positive relationships with a broad range of people and teams
● Pride in high standards: you will make sure all activities within your remit are approached and delivered to the best of your ability.
● Professional development: you’ll look for opportunities to try out different approaches in pursuit of programme goals. You’ll take pride in developing your specialist skills and bringing yourself up to speed with the latest thinking and best practices around paid digital media techniques through self-learning or formal training.
As Project / Marketing Manager – Demand Generation you’ll bring:
● 3+ years’ experience within a B2B marketing environment, agency experience advantageous
● A strong working understanding of how digital marketing techniques can be used to deliver success for organisations
● An interest in working with new technologies and adopting emerging ways of working to generate results
● A strong appreciation of the importance of targeting audiences in a very focused and specific way
● The ability to organise your workload and work with a team to prioritise competing requests, delivering tasks on time and with attention to detail
● Experience in running programmes through display ads, content syndication, paid social and marketing automation would be extremely advantageous
Please quote AP935 when applying for this Project / Marketing Manager – Demand Generation role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com