Studio Manager – Independent Creative Agency – Central London
An exciting new Studio Manager role with a flourishing independent agency in Central London has just landed.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment. You won’t find it anywhere else.
To say the least, this 30-strong independent agency is on an upward trajectory. Creative and integrated with a strong digital / social slant, they have an impressive raft of clients including big-name brands in FMCG, entertainment, gaming, retail and fashion. And they are growing all the time.
The Studio Manager role
This newly created Studio Manager role forms part of the studio management team alongside the two Creative Directors and is critical to the success of the agency.
Responsible for successful planning and resource management across all accounts, you will form a vital bridge between the studio and client services so good communication skills, high standards and efficiency are vital.
Your main focus is to understand the studio requirements, make sure all deadlines are met and allocate resources with accurate planning and forecasting.
- To contribute to all projects from a resource and management point of view
- To shape forecasting of resource to allow the business to plan correctly
- To support the client service team in scheduling and delivering work on time
- To improve the workflow between client services and studio
- To increase the efficiencies of the studio
- To manage the studio team from an administrative point of view (holidays, timesheets etc)
- Quality control, creating and managing a sign-off process
- Management of artworkers and freelancers
Key skills required
- Considerable agency experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and digital
- Knowledge of Harvester time tracking an advantage
- A sense of initiative plus the ability to think reactively and pro-actively in a fast-paced environment
- Grace under pressure
- Approachable and calm
- A self-motivated multi-tasker
- A positive can-do attitude with a flexible approach
Salary and benefits
To £45k with a good range of hard and soft benefits
Experienced Studio Managers looking for an ambitious creative agency with incredible clients, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.