Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager, Royston -
A fantastic agency client of ours are looking for a driven and confident Senior Digital Project Manager to join their growing team and oversee the delivery of key digital projects! This is a permanent position and can be offered with a hybrid model of home and office working.
A fast-paced digital marketing and design agency, in a brilliant and easily commutable location in Hertfordshire. Supporting a mix of industries with the creation of key marketing pieces and offering a desirable range of services. They pride themselves on having a collaborative, forward-thinking and flexible company culture, always thinking of their team first and offering appealing benefits.
- You will need a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in an agency position and capable experience across a full mix of digital channels.
- Strong skills working within CMS platforms, ideally both Woocemmerce and WordPress
- Demonstrable experience working within either Agile or Waterfall project management is preferred
- Extensive skills within budget management as you will regularly be managing quotes
- Exceptional communications skills as you will be liaising with clients and stakeholders on a daily basis
- Passion for agency side and a positive approach to your work
You will be key in overseeing the project management for key client accounts across a full mix of digital marketing and design, including SEO, PPC, web design, marketing analysis, marketing strategy and ecomm projects.
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of the Hertfordshire based office, with some flexible home working (up to three days from home a week) this role is commutable from those situated in Royston, Stevenage, Baldock, Hitchin, Biggleswade, Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon, Haverhill and surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.