Creative Lead | £50 to £60k + bonus | London | Prestigious brand
We’re very proud to have recruited for this client for a number of years now. They are a truly global British brand with a history stretching back over 100 years. The organisation has many facets including hosting a global sporting event, retail outlets, museum, charitable foundation, restaurants, bars, publishing and TV.
The Creative Lead will be responsible for protecting, challenging and enhancing the brand’s identity, ensuring that creative delivery across all touchpoints maintains a standard of excellence associated with the organisation. You’ll also work to maximise the potential of the brand, evolve it when necessary and ensure all assets and guidelines are fit for purpose. You will deliver the necessary toolkits that empower every part of the organisation to feel connected to the brand within their working lives.
You will lead a small in-house creative team, inspiring them, and supporting the function with clear processes, directing partner agencies, freelancers as well as engaging with the business on how the creative team can help with their needs. You will be working closely with marketing, communication and content teams to collectively deliver integrated communication across the business.
We’re looking for a world-class creative with:
- Global brand experience (either agency or in-house) (luxury sector experience beneficial)
- an inspirational leader
- Experienced in commissioning and working with agencies, studios and specialist artists
- A broad understanding of creative delivery best practice across diverse touchpoints, including print, out of home, signage, web/app design, moving image and digital advertising
- Hands-on design experience with expert knowledge of Adobe CS including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- An understanding of marketing, integrated campaign development and using creativity to influence consumer behaviour
A full job spec is available. Please apply to find out more.