Business Development Executive (Insurance Sector)
Business Development Executive position in a growing law firm. Aligned to the Insurance sector. London based. Salary up to £35,000.
This mid-sized international law firm is growing rapidly and looking for a new Business Development Executive to join the team! The role will focus primarily on BD activities targeting the Insurance sector, raising the firm’s profile in this space.
The Business Development Executive’s role will include:
- Working on profile raising campaigns for the sector group
- Supporting the Senior BD Manager with strategy and budgeting
- Carrying out vigorous market and client research
- Supporting with the key account programme
- Managing award and directory submissions for the group
- Developing capability statements and marketing materials
This role would suit a candidate with B2B marketing, business development and/or client relationship management experience. Ideally candidates will have experience within the professional services sector or insurance. Candidates must demonstrate strong project management skills and stakeholder management abilities.
The firm offer fantastic training and development, with a truly supportive culture. The firm is growing, so it is a chance to really play a key role in supporting with that growth. The firm offer agile working opportunities as well as a competitive benefits package.