Data Protection Officer - PART TIME (21 hours p/w)
Our client is a leading European charity providing advice, support and training to businesses, helping them becoming accredited in specific fields.
This is a part-time role, 3 days a week (21 hours) and you must be commutable to Princes Risborough once the pandemic has passed – for the time being the role is home working.
As the new Data Protection Officer (reporting to the Company Secretary) you will manage all data compliance with a proactive focus to support the entire business to constructively challenge and support best practice in data protection.
You must have a recognised qualification in data and possess a comprehensive, detailed knowledge of all aspects of data protection.
- Operated at a senior level in a similar data protection role.
- Able to investigate and manage data loss issues.
- Be able to develop, and maintain policies and procedures relating to data protection, including privacy statement, incident management and subject access processes.
- Ability to work proactively and constructively with a wide range of people.
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Finding pragmatic solutions to assist people in delivering their goals.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust, and credibility at all levels.
Having won countless awards and accreditations, this organisation is an industry leader who has set the standard and continues to go from strength to strength. Their growth in the past few years has been unprecedented, and it is an exciting time to join a high-calibre team where you can add real value whilst continuing to learn and develop your own skills.
If this job description sounds exciting and if you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, please apply at your earliest convenience in order to receive a full job description and further information. Due to the location of this organisation it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, Oxford, Thame and Aylesbury.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier commercial recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source commercial staff across the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role. If you don’t have a up to date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website.
Apply for Data Protection Officer - PART TIME (21 hours p/w)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly