Marketing Manager - Individual Giving Team
Marketing Manager - Individual Giving Team SCAAC0703/JR
£30,978 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Marketing Manager - Individual Giving Team
About the organisation
Our client is a charity that provides a 24-hour lifeboat search and rescue service, seasonal lifeguards, water safety education and initiatives, and flood rescue response. Their lifeboat crews and lifeguards need a dedicated, professional and talented team behind them. This is your chance to join that team and help save lives every day.
They are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Manager to work in the Individual Giving Marketing Team. This team supports our client through attracting new donors to support the organisation, giving them a great supporter experience to optimise the value of the supporter database and encouraging long term value.
This is an exciting time to join the team and create meaningful change for our client’s marketing campaigns and they are looking for someone who is as driven as them to make that happen.
Some of the benefits
- Salary £30,978 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
As a Marketing Manager in the Individual Giving Marketing Team, you will be focused on:
- Developing multi-channel marketing campaigns with full end-to-end accountability for the budget, stakeholder engagement, creative development, delivery and evaluation to meet the project requirements
- Managing the development of donor-centric supporter journeys, from the initial sign up to conversion to legacy enquiry
- Interpreting data and using insight to shape and define marketing strategies in order to deliver against core objectives
- Budget management, proactively monitoring current and future variances to plan across both income and expenditure as well as supporting on future forecasting and budget setting
- Briefing creative and media agencies, whilst identifying, building and growing key internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver business priorities. Supporting the Marketing Executives within the team, delegating where appropriate and facilitating upskilling as and when required
- Preparing and providing campaign reports and presentations and ensuring these have accurate, up to date and relevant information
As an experienced marketer/fundraiser, you’ll be comfortable developing and delivering fundraising campaigns, whilst working collaboratively with your peers. To be considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- A degree in marketing or equivalent
- The ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Personal resilience
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a role managing raffle and gaming products would be preferable but is not essential
Due to current circumstances, you may be working from home when your role commences. You will be given the correct equipment you need to perform in your role. You will also receive support from your manager and colleagues to ensure a smooth and consistent induction process is delivered. You may also be required to work from your dedicated asset once the government guidelines change. If you have any queries relating to home or office-based working, please do not hesitate to ask questions at the interview/assessment stage.
Our client is committed to safeguarding; ensuring the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. They expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees and volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment. This will include relevant criminal record checks being carried out dependent on the eligibility of the role. (England & Wales; DBS check, Scotland; Disclosure Scotland PVG, Northern Ireland; Access NI, Republic of Ireland; Garda Vetting).
The organisation’s staff and volunteers have been saving lives at sea without prejudice for nearly 200 years. They respect and value diversity of background, skills and perspectives within their teams, and consider it essential to help them deliver a world-class lifesaving service. They are an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from everyone. In addition to having the skills needed for the role, They also look for applicants who share their commitment to living their values (trustworthy, courageous, selfless, and dependable), and helping us work towards Our Client’s Vision: To save every one.
The closing date for applications is the 7th March 2021.
Other organisations may call this role: Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Fundraising Marketing Manager, Senior Campaign Executive, Charity Marketing Manager, or Marketing Project Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.