Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
A leading B2C organisation based in Oxfordshire
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a B2C organisation. This role is responsible for creating, planning and executing the social media and influencer strategy to build awareness of products, create brand engagement and contribute towards conversion.
- Develop, implement and manage a social media strategy supporting the wider organisational strategies
- Analyse statistics to identify the success of campaigns and trends in terms of followers and engagement to ensure content is effective.
- Work and engage with brand influencers to ensure they continue to be brand right and are featuring our products
- Manage the day-to-day scheduling of all social media accounts
- Create, edit, adapt and share engaging content including; blog posts, press releases, events, etc.
- Set-up, optimise and report on PPC social media campaigns
- Oversee and update social media accounts' design - Facebook timeline cover; YouTube channel layout etc.
- Undertake social media audience and competitor research
- Suggest and implement new features to develop engagement and brand awareness
- Experience working in a strategic and hands on social media position ideally for a B2C organisation
- Experience working with influencers to drive brand engagement through user generated content
- Ability to create target audience and customer profiles
- Experience managing and producing video / creative content for social
- Strong capability to create engaging content both online and offline
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and SEO optimisation - ideal
- Effective and engaging communications approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to deadlines
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. This role would best suit a Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Social Media Executive or Social Media Manager etc.
If you have the above skill set and are considering a move, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130
This role will be office based after lockdown has eased, so will need to be within commuting distance to Oxford
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly