Digital Content Manager
- Job Role
- Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager - 12m ftc
£32,000 - £40,000
A leading Educational Establishment in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for promoting the success stories as well as managing channels and activities to support programme and fundraising targets. It is important that the role holder can produce and coordinate the promotion of content created by partners to create engaging content that can be used across various digital platforms.
- Create/curate engaging content that supports the customer journey and drives lead generation
- Plan, write and oversee the creation of content as well as the production of business use cases, educational guides, technology tutorials, customer case studies etc.
- Creating and writing digital content to raise the profile of the brand
- Drive a strategic content plan using a carefully mapped customer and scheduled approach
- Reinforce the organisations status as an industry thought-leader and increase its following and rankings across all owned digital channels - including social media, e-marketing, website and blogs.
- Evaluating results and effectiveness; taking action to improve engagement and content where identified.
- Reporting on digital campaigns and updating digital content to keep it fresh and search engine optimised.
- Writing high-impact short form copy for PPC campaigns
- Proven track record of end to end digital content management
- Ability to write about complex subject-matter in an accessible and engaging way
- Strong portfolio of professional work, including optimised content
- Experience of managing digital content across a range of platforms, including testing, reviewing and revising approach to optimise impact and keep content fresh
- Attention to detail: impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Experience of managing and growing social media accounts using analytics, reporting and scheduling tools, e.g. Hootsuite
- Enthusiastic team player - able to build constructive relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
If you are actively looking for a full mix Digital Content Manager opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130.