Social Media and Content Executive
Social Media and Content Executive, Bedford -
The Company – Social Media and Content Executive
We’re working exclusively with a packaging business who are on a mission to create more sustainable and environmentally friendly packaging solutions. From massive brands with global name recognition, to small business owners with a dream working out of their spare bedrooms, this company understands that high quality and great looking packaging is essential across the board. Their consistent 5 star ratings from their customers is testament to their dedicated approach.
With a pioneering leader at the helm, they have introduced innovative new products to the market and made their products accessible to all.
They’re passionate about not only creating sustainable packaging for clients and consumers, but also being environmentally conscious in their day-to-day operations.
The Role – Social Media and Content Executive
After a hugely successful period of growth, they have created a Social Media and Content Executive role to join their passionate and growing team.
As Social Media and Content Executive, you would be responsible for creating content for use across their social media channels, website and email marketing campaigns. From blog posts, to boomerangs, you’ll be creating both written and visual content to engage their customers.
Day to day, your role would involve:
- Producing new and engaging content for their website, including blog posts, product copy and helpful guides
- Ensuring all website content is fully optimised for SEO purposes
- Working on email marketing campaigns and creating content and copy to engage recipients
- Creating posts, imagery, and video for use across social media platforms, both for UK and international customers and liaising with customers on social channels to answer any questions and build brand engagement
- Devising a content calendar and strategy
You – Social Media and Content Executive
We’re looking for candidates with…
- 2-4 years’ experience in a social media focused marketing role
- Experience working in both a B2B and B2C business
- Excellent copywriting and strong creative design skills
- A passionate advocate for sustainability and recycling
- Confidence to work at a fast pace and to adapt to a changing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which saw excellent growth – even during a global pandemic! You’d have the chance to really sink your teeth into their social media channels and drive growth and engagement.
They are happy for candidates to be based in the office a minimum of 2 days a week, with the remaining days working from home.
Based in the heart of Bedfordshire, this role would be easily commutable for those living in Bedford, Wyboston, St Neots, Milton Keynes, Luton, Dunstable, Huntingdon, Biggleswade, Northampton, Wellingborough, Cambridge, Royston, Letchworth Garden City and Hitchin.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Social Media and Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly