Day rate: £200 - £220 PAYE
Contract length: 6 - 9 months
Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local government
Your new role
This role requires you to have broad communications experience to lead, support and co-ordinate communications relating to the Coronavirus throughout the city. The post-holder will provide clear communications using a number of different channels to residents, visitors and workers. You will report to the Communications Director and work in the press office where you will deal with all levels of media enquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in Local/Central Government as a Communications Officer
- Experience providing strategic media and communications advice
- Experience working in a press office
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of developing and delivering communications plans for a range of projects
- Experience using a number of different communication channels
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly