PR Director, Central London – Up to £90k dependent on experience
Do you want to work at a leading healthcare agency who provide the very best public relations services? This PR Director will be involved in bold, exciting work.
This agency believe communications should revolve around human emotion This PR Director should pride themselves on delivering tangible outcomes that ultimately improve healthcare delivery and the lives of patients.
This PR Director will have a background in PR and medical education. They’ll make a great impact on consumers’ lives.
The PR Director who joins this exciting agency will be someone who is great with clients, well-versed with the pharma industry and keen to kick on in their career. This agency are busy and growing, so there’s a lot of room for growth in the team.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as PR Director:
- Be pivotal in PR and medical education strategy
- Work alongside various departments within the agency to produce amazing creative
- Overseeing account finances / timelines
- Ensuring campaigns run smoothly and are delivered on time
Below is what they’re looking to see in this PR Director:
- Great with clients
- Experience within a healthcare / pharmaceutical agency essential
- Desire to progress in your career
Sound like the kind of PR Director role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote AP983 when applying for this Associate Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for PR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly