CRM Executive opportunity at leading Professional Services firm in London.
Your new company
One of the Market Leaders in HR & Recruitment Solutions, with an extensive network across the UK and globally to ensure customers are connected with the best professionals across a range of specialisms. The UK Marketing team is over 35 people and focus on ensuring digital customers receive the best content at the appropriate time.
Your new role
Working within the eCRM team you will be supporting the development of the CRM strategy across various channels whilst executing campaign messaging. Key to the strategy is a test and learn plan, which will have you working on delivering more personalised journeys to our contacts to drive them down a user funnel. Regular reporting on results will be expected, supported by data utilised from various sources to present cases for implementing new approaches to our current strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years' working experience using SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Strong experience of data management and audience segmentation
- Experienced in establishing performance benchmarks, summarising key insights and making recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Cross channel communications (Email, SMS, Push, etc)
- Experience of reading and building SQL
- Good understanding of GDPR rules and regulations and email best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (Desirable)
- Ability to read HTML (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and access to a wealth of benefits including healthcare, pension contribution, home-working ability & holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ECRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly