Supply Chain Data Engineer & Analyst
Supply Chain Data Engineer & Analyst
24 Months Fixed Term Contract , Solingen, Germany (occasional travels within Europe).
Let’s Talk About You
We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Engineer & Analyst to join Edgewell Personal Care, a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Bulldog Skincare for Men and Jack Black… just to name a few!). This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to create a huge business impact in a varied and exciting role on a 24 month fixed term contract.
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Supply Chain Data Engineer & Analyst role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for an ambitious doer, maker and innovator, especially since it requires an exciting regional focus. We’re looking for an experienced graduate, someone with a positive can-do mindset to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men, Jack Black and recently acquired Cremo… just to name a few!).
Let’s Get Down To Business
Reporting to the Supply Chain Data & Analytics Manager, you will be empowering supply chain team members to succeed together by embedding End – End analytics in everyday decision -making. If you are someone who wants to continuously learn and grow at the cutting edge of the very fast-growing Data & Analytics discipline, then this role is for you. And if there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Here’s a sample of some of the activities you’ll be involved in:
• Partner with Data & Analytics specialists in facilitating the design, build and automation of reports and dashboards that empowers every day decision making in end to end supply chain.
• Be the expert for building data models suited for specific and wider analytical applications.
• Design user-friendly (self-service) reports & dashboards in order to generate insights quicker for decision support.
• Analyze, identify and maintain synergies with data requirements across all supply chain functions.
• Build and maintain data pipelines from different sources, integrate and structure it for advanced analytics through effective collaboration with IT.
• Optimize large & complex data sets to model suitable data warehouse solutions for machine learning, deep learning etc.
• Help shape the future of Data & Analytics for Supply Chain at Edgewell.
Show Us What You’ve Got
You’ll have a real passion for data and will be looking for the opportunity to utilize your knowledge to drive positive business change.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent with at least 1+ years of experience in advanced data analytics environment.
• Extensive Hands-on-experience of data modelling in Power BI
• Extensive experience in building data warehouse solutions from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure or similar ‘big data’ technologies.
• Well founded in best practice for data modeling, relational databases and data architectures.
• Strong ability to articulate vision, requirements & benefits, providing a solid rationale to business and technical partners.
• Self-driven and motivated to improving skills and acquiring skillsets in new technologies.
• Practical experience in machine learning and programming languages like Python, R etc. is a plus.
• Proactive approach and eager to learn new things
• Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
• Valid work permit in Germany.
What we offer
A ‘can do’ working culture with the following benefits:
Individual development & coaching opportunities, attractive salary, a socially responsible and international environment with extensive social benefits and amenities including flexible working, company health management (Macht Fit), a selection of free hot and cold drinks, company restaurant, employer-financed company pension, group accident insurance, 30 days annual leave, induction program, employee assistance programme, discounted Edgewell branded products and onsite gym
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online and upload an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations. Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested. For information about this great company, visit www.edgewell.com