Project Manager - pharmaceutical
Working for a pharmaceutical company as a Project Manager – global remit for a 9 month contract paying £800 per day umbrella with an asap start working remotely in the UK.
· Lead the Business delivery of a new Data solution globally across many different regions.
· Migrate data from third party in house working to a very tight deadlines
· You will need to hit the ground running to support multiple affiliates in the planning and impact of the new data
· Plan and work with multiple affiliate stakeholders and the IS division to ensure a smooth Business transition in phase one.
· Clear plan on timing and phasing of business activities, such as training, UAT sign offs of new dashboards, Communications planning and local/ Regional requirements gathering and scoping.
· Clearly articulate the plan/ risks and deliverables to multiple stakeholders globally.
· Deliver the Training plans and execute them to the affiliate
· Strong leadership working with multiple stakeholders globally with ideally 8 years pharma background and used to leading complex programmes.
· Strong project management and comms planning skills are essential.
· Knowledge of Business insights and analytics, Data WH backend and front-end BI solutions such as QLIK sense, Spotfire, Tableau etc.
· Knowledge of Data governance.
· Ability to work with ambiguity and take leadership without always having a clear direction.
· Deep Knowledge/ experience in reporting and analytics.
· Business side knowledge is priority, Data and technical knowledge an advantage.
· Fully Skilled in project and Stakeholder management.
· Must have worked in a regulated environment.
Apply for Project Manager - pharmaceutical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly