Content Marketing Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with global Investment Management firm to recruit a EMEA Content Marketing Manager on a contract basis.
Your new role
In your new role as a Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading the EMEA ETF Content strategy including the vison and roadmap. You will collaborate with key project teams including marketeers, designers, product managers and technology leads to deliver end-end. solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7+ years' experience in content management, marketing project management, partner marketing, product marketing, producing content frameworks for the web or similar functions in high-technology companies.
- Experience in content management, content management systems & digital marketing.
- Experience in project management, able to drive forward key initiatives, lead cross functional teams and manage workflow, efficiently prioritizing.
- Strong team leadership skills particularly leading through change.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization (Investment Management) Organized, results-oriented and interested in data and analytics. Experience on Adobe Analytics would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that is clear, compelling and concise.
- Strong brand knowledge and understanding of representing the brand through content writing.
- Strong design awareness.
- Experience working with Design Systems.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive £470 Per Day (PAYE) OR £530 Per Day (Umbrella)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, either click the apply now button or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
Please only apply if you have the required skill set and industry experience.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly