Senior Customer Communications Manager
This is a global Fintech business who are looking for a senior customer communications manager.
Your new company
This is a global fintech business who are growing rapidly and are looking for a senior customer communications manager to join the team to help radically change the way we communicate with our customers. Working with autonomy, you'll invigorate our communications across multiple channels to strengthen our brand and to keep customers informed.
Your new role
- Own communications across multiple channels at every touchpoint, delivering an inspiring yet simple customer experience.
- Review and redesign communications to better inform customers and
maximise the support they receive when sending money.
- Approach improvements using data and customer insights to gain support for your ideas, working collaboratively to bring those ideas to life whilst maintaining and strengthening our brand.
- Identify milestones, risks and dependencies to manage multiple communications projects that drive tangible and sustained results.
- Coordinate, maintain and strengthen a diverse set of customer channels which feed into your strategy for cohesive and consistent communications.
- Work with colleagues across functions to identify the right systems, tools, and processes to underpin timely and effective delivery of messages.
- Measure and monitor the impact of communications on customer behaviours when seeking support, interpreting analysis into clear plans for improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about conveying complex information through simple ideas, visuals, and content to create a meaningful impact.
- Cross-functional collaborator and problem-solver, with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable with senior leadership, demonstrating curiosity and influence to challenge the status quo.
- Expertise in analysing customer insights and developing customer journeys.
- Driven to delve-deep into how our business works and into our company brand in order to maximise the success of initiatives.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a day rate of £300 - £400 per day depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Customer Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly