Marketing Executive ( 6-Month FTC)
£25,000 - £30,000 - Excellent Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic Marketing Executive looking to be a part of a leading Insurance broker?
Your new company
This exciting opportunity is with a very insurance company, who are looking to expand their small but busy Marketing team during a time of investment and change by appointing a Marketing Executive on a 6-Month contract.
Your new role
As part of their continued plan for improvement, your role will involve the implementation of the 2021 marketing strategy, as well as supporting an exciting brand overhaul project.
You will play an important role in supporting and developing marketing communications to help Q Underwriting achieve its objectives. You will successfully create co tent and collateral to uphold business channels and be a part of all areas of marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with planning and delivery of marketing activity, collateral and communications / campaigns across web, email, social, events and print.
- Production of thought leadership content alongside internal Subject Matter Experts following internal and regulatory approval processes.
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure collateral visually reinforces the message, is effectively designed, available in a timely manner and that the copy works effectively for search engine optimisation and readability.
- Support with delivery of marketing campaigns across different platforms applying a 'test and learn' approach.
- Report and analyse campaign results and highlight areas of opportunity to improve key performance metrics.
- Maintain and update databases and CRM systems.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
As well as a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, excellent annual leave and pension benefits, you will get the opportunity to work within a leading organisation that are focused around innovation and collaboration and are continuing to invest heavily across their marketing function
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.