Senior Marketing Executive
Day rate: £200 - £250 PAYE
Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local Government
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Location: London (Remote working)
Your new role
You will ensure there is a coordinated approach to external communications, making sure key council objectives and corporate priorities are clearly reflected in communications work. You will use a full suite of communications tools - from marketing, media engagement through to social media along with designing campaigns that have the power to change behaviours.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in the public sector in a marketing or communications role.
- Experience implementing social media strategy's using fully integrated campaigns
- Experience of using website analytics software to provide meaningful and actionable reports and insights into customer behaviour
- Previously planned and implemented proactive marketing and media campaigns
- Experience designing and editing web content on high profile websites and intranets
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly