Marketing Manager - Campaigns
An exciting 9 Month FTC for a Pubic sector organisation based in Swindon.
Your new company
The Marketing Manager will deliver customer focused integrated marketing campaigns and programmes that maximise lead generation and awareness to support the achievement of business objectives and revenue targets. They will be recognised as experts in key markets and customers in terms of characteristics, segmentation and targeting, and the positioning of our brand, products and services.
Your new role
- Develop a deep understanding of relevant priority business area offering, customers and market. Own and conduct market research to define customer characteristics, wants and needs; and apply customer and market insight to develop segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that are delivered via multiple channels, to build awareness, increase customer engagement, generate sales leads and meet the strategic needs of the business area and its customers. Ensure all campaign messaging supports the overarching brand message and campaign themes.
- Manage the marketing budget for the relevant business area, prepare fully costed plans for all programmes of activity and seek consultation and approval as per our sign off processes.
- Provide specialist marketing advice to the business on the elements of the marketing mix that are most relevant to achieve objectives. Take a brief from the business and turn it into an integrated programme of marketing activity, applying creative thinking and initiative.
- Collaborate closely with the wider Group Marketing team to communicate plans, campaigns and objectives, developing bespoke briefs when required. Discuss and agree where internal marketing resources can support with execution services, how they can best deliver against requirements; and the resources required.
- Manage the delivery of the campaign / programme of activities. This will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a marketing and or brand role
- Proven track record of success in managing effective marketing communications and in marketing planning
- Proven experience of delivering project goals, and identifying communication channels that work for specific business objectives as well as targeting defined key audiences
- Practical experience of cost/budget control
- Up to date with new media, techniques and marketing developments
- In-depth knowledge of the company's products, who buys them and why
What you'll get in return
- You will enjoy a variety of very good benefits form the company whilst earning a competitive salary for a great organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Campaigns
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly