Commercial Pricing Manager
Your new company
From humble beginnings in 1977, this family run business has grown from strength to strength. Starting as a print company supplying lithographic printed forms, we have transformed into a multi-site, multi-channel innovative communications company.
Your new role
The main activities and tasks of the role include providing client quotations and pricing for a large range of opportunities, including contractual tender opportunities and working with existing customers to offer competitive pricing models. You will work closely with the business development, procurement and production teams to ensure the business provide competitive pricing for new and existing market sectors.
- Manage and supervise two members of the existing pricing team and all pricing activities
- Estimating of lithographic, digital, inkjet and multi-channel document delivery quotations for a wide range of clients
- Providing sales support to existing and new internal and external customers
- Managing orders/enquiries and keeping clients informed
- Evaluating production costs to develop pricing strategies
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Developing and defining pricing structures and matrices
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and arrange review and implementation of new pricing systems
- Carry out duties in line with standard operating practices and company policies
- Lead by example consistently reviewing our existing working practices and introducing new methods for improvements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the benefits of benchmarking, market research and customer trends.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven pricing experience
- Market knowledge is preferred - print industry, transaction mail, hybrid mail and multi-channel document delivery
- People management experience - to build effective team relationships
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential, specifically Excel.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and a generous holiday entitlement plus other fab benefits!
The role is currently remote due to COVID-19. However, a hybrid approach to working will be adopted in the future.
Company requirements: References, Personal Vetting and DBS checks are a requirement of employment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Pricing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly