Client Development Executive (Business Development)
Business Development / Client Relationship Executive role in one of the most prestigious global law firms. London based. Competitive Salary.
One of the largest global law firms, is growing their BD and Client Development team and looking for a Client Development Executive to join in supporting their Financial Regulations group. The role will work closely with Partners in the group to develop their relationships with top FS institutions. The role will encompass a breadth of BD responsibilities as well as working of strategic client initiatives for some of the firm’s key clients.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Maintaining and developing marketing and BD collateral for the group
- Working on high level client targeting campaigns
- Supporting on the bid and pitch process
- Carrying out thorough research and analysis on clients and markets
- Ensuring external marketing channels are maintained and best representing the group
- Working on global cross selling initiatives across the entire Financial Markets group
The role would suit a BD and marketing assistant ready to make the step-up to executive, from either a top law firm, accountancy firm or management consultancy. Experience of targeting clients in the FS sector would be ideal.
The firm offer fantastic training and development, with the opportunity to progress in the firm. The Client Development Executive will gain exposure to a wide range of work, learning from some great BD professionals and working with a dynamic Partner group.
Apply for Client Development Executive (Business Development)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly