Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting 3-6 Month Digital Marketing Manager Opportunity for a Leading Asian Cuisine Company
Your New Company
Your new company is one of the UK's leading and fast growing Asian cuisine company. Despite the current climate, the company is looking to expand and drive the ecommerce channels, such as, delivery, click and collect, social media and CRM.
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as a digital marketing manager, whose main objective is to drive the ecommerce channels, such as, delivery, click and collect, social media and CRM. This exciting role is for 3-6 months and has the potential to become a permanent position.
Some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead and develop our growth strategy and digital performance across all channels.
- Analyse and report on KPIs, derive performance insights from various tools/dashboards to create an appropriate strategy and tactics in order to meet these
- Develop and engage with partnerships such as Deliveroo or UberEats
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you must have all of the following criteria and must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have experience and proven success in:
- CRM management including loyalty programs and customer databases
- Delivery channel sales driving activity (offers, digital advertising)
- Website management using Wordpress
- Social Media and content creation
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Experience within the hospitality industry is essential, in particular the food/restaurant industry
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Top interpersonal and team management skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience. Additionally, you will receive an attractive benefits package such as a variety of discounts and other incentives to further develop your skills and progress you future.
What you need to do now
If you or know anyone within your network would be interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if you are right for the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly