Looking for a Digital Officer/Digital Analyst - 6 month maternity cover - Immediate start
Your new company
An iconic research and health based charity, located in London.
Your new role
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join the digital marketing team and support different products and channels with analysis of viewing trends as well as advice on how to optimise and better the organisations reach. The products will be both the website and social media channels (mainly twitter). The team work very closely together on improving the entire digital journey for users, and you will be involved in strategy meeting on best practice. Currently the incumbent has gone on maternity leave and the analytics have taken a set back. Ideally you will be there to set up processes, monthly reports, training and best practice on how to use Google Tab Manager and Google Analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing effective approaches to improving user experience through data analytics
- Analysing user types and user behaviours.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics implementation & management.
- Using scripts, spreadsheets and formulas to manipulate data / statistics.
- Knowledge of on-site and off-site tracking and analytics (e.g. for social campaigns, link attribution).
- Experience of maintaining and creating reports with Supermetrics for Google Sheet and visual reports via Tableau
- Experience in running participatory and evaluation workshops (such as Retros).
- Experience with creating and maintaining automatic reports, comfortable with the concept of a marketing and communications funnel.
- A solid knowledge of the latest cookie and GDPR policies.
All thought this is for a charity, third sector experience is not necessary but more so experience with the different platforms and be able to take ownership of the organisations analytical strategy in terms of Digital Marketing. The successful candidate will also be collaborative and energetic.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to make a difference on a full product suite and work for a great organisation/cause.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly