SQL Database Analyst Manager
SQL Database Analyst Manager –London – £45k to £55K+ Plus Bens & Bonus
Who will I work for? A leading commercial insight business based in London.
What’s the Opportunity? As SQL Database Analyst Manager you will be a key part of the data team in this busy commercial insight environment. Day to day remit will include managing a small team of database analysts, running regular data cycles and working closely with technical colleagues and client account managers to ensure a professional output of data insights for the end clients. Due to the extreme sensitivity of the data you’ll be working with, you will be security checked during the application process.
This is an exciting and varied Senior SQL Database Analyst Manager role which will suit someone with a keen interest in being part of a close knit team who values quality of work over speed of output. There is ample room to self-develop and also improve processes and methods within the role and team, we are looking for an engaged professional who can lead, mentor and add value!
Unlike many businesses during these uncertain times, this company is moving from strength to strength and their data outputs are proving more valuable to their customers than ever before!
Initially this is a remote only role with an eventual partial return to a London based office location (this will never be full-time in the office)
What skills will I need to bring?
- Expert with SQL Server T-SQL for data processing, manipulation and analysis
- Some Management experience essential
- High attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Any interest in commerce/finance would be beneficial
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Some exposure to/knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture/Standard Design Concepts a nice to have but not essential
- Some prior work within Database Development/Administration interesting but not essential
- Enjoys client liaison and working within a team
What’s it in for me? A great salary, fantastic team environment, strong and stable company background with excellent future prospects for them and you!
Salary: £45K to £55K+ plus benefits and annual bonus.
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you