Digital Marketing Manager, Legal Sector
This mid-sized international law firm is a breath of fresh air and a real alternative to the large global law firms offering a good work/life balance and an environment where innovation thrives. The marketing and business development function is actively growing. This is therefore an excellent time to join a firm where you can really make your mark.
In this Digital Marketing Manager role, you will work as part of a dedicated digital team and have responsibility for all digital and online activity. The role specifically includes:
- Taking responsibility for the implementation of the firm’s digital strategy;
- Responsibility for the firm’s website, ensuring that it is best in class from a technical and content point of view;
- Working as part of a team on a major website overhaul project;
- SEO – ensuring all content is optimised as well as playing an advisory and training role on SEO.
- Develop digital channels such as video, podcasts and photography;
- Responsibility for the firm’s social media accounts;
- Develop organic and paid advertising including PPC and Google Adwords campaigns;
- Paid social media advertising campaigns such as Linkedin and Twitter;
- Supporting the creation of content and blogs and advising on best practice for digital content;
- Data analytics on campaigns;
- Management of a Digital Marketing Executive.
You will have strong digital marketing experience gained in a professional services environment across the full discipline of digital marketing. You will be creative and always curious around innovation. and new trends and advances in digital market.
You will have solid experience with Sitecore CMS, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and social media platforms, particularly Linkedin and Linkedin advertising.