Digital Campaign Manager (B2B)
A B2B Agency in Solihull is hiring for a technically astute Digital Campaign Manager in light of growth.
Your new company
A successful and growing B2B marketing agency based in Solihull delivering a fantastic range of digital services to their clients, looking to grow their digital team with a Digital Campaign Manager position, reporting into a Head of Digital.
This role is at present, fully remote, however there will be an expectation to work from their offices on a part-remote basis following government guidance to return to work.
Your new role
Reporting into a Head of Digital at present who is responsible for leading on the agency's digital campaigns, your role will help oversee a large range of projects for high profile clients across various sectors. As a client-facing manager, your role will entail liaising closely with a development team, project managers as well a team of creatives and Client Leads to ensure digital assets are planned, created and rolled out on time and to budget.
This role is varied and highly diverse but you can expect to be:
- Take a hands-on approach with your clients clients, responding to clients directly, attending weekly client calls and client huddles (when required by Client Leads) and ensuring inputs into WIPs / reporting is maintained.
- Support the Head of Digital on all digital marketing activities for clients across various sectors and segments this includes: planning, delivering and managing assigned digital marketing activity, customer experience CRM/MA consultancy, paid media, SEO, email/CRM and web development work.
- Collaborate with other members of the digital team, including the web development and campaign execution, to enhance client deliverables whilst supporting junior members of the team.
- Work collaboratively with other centres of excellence (e.g. Client Leads) to ensure collective, timely and cohesive activity execution.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders' varying requirements, turning often ambiguous goals into a robust plan and measurable outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong grasp of marketing fundamentals across all disciplines: including strategy, tactics and insight - CIM / Digital qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in planning, setting and managing budgets for digital advertising campaigns audience specifications and delivery and optimisation of paid campaigns across all platforms including search, social & ad networks.
- Over 5 years digital marketing experience including (CRM/MA / Paid campaigns)
- Expert in MA platforms, including Hubspot
- Strong working knowledge and experience within both Wordpress and Hubspot CMS
- Strong experience integrating Google Marketing
- Strong experience of Adobe Cloud
- A track record of of delivering multiple digital campaigns in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder, environment
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Excellent written (presentation) and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Experienced in tracking, measuring and reporting digital performance, continuously applying and offering intelligent insight
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £35,000 - 40,000 dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- Remote working options in a post-Covid world
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Work for a friendly, nurturing and hardworking agency
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager (B2B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly